Posted at 2:55 AM on Friday, August 24, 2018
Paying players: *Players that occasionnally purchase NX money with real money and enjoying closer to Maplestory M Mesos non-paying players manners. Players who are casual, take their time to make achievments and respect ToS. The majority of the timethey pay for cosmetic. Or maybe Gach and much more! Players that are dedicated to earn achievement quicker and enjoy damage but not too addicted and respect ToS will purchase more of Gach and cubes and some cosmetic.

Players that are more addicted to harm and that still respect ToS will buy lot more cubes, occasionnal Gachapon plus a few cosmetic or nearly none for certain, this represents a VERY few of gamers who cap damage. It occurs for them to sometimes buy/sell NX from/to other paying gamers of same kind and even non-paying players of last kind to get more mesos, buying godly equips with real money mostly from stopping players of any kind, then Paypal as well as purchasing meso out of meso site if they see they can get more mesos by paying less actual cash if they look at NX:meso rate in-game.

Obviously, there are botters that are not really gamers, they utilize a sport as job, which is completely BS and they're thieves, stealing real money x.x And a tiny number of players may use this game as occupation. They update equipments in any way and finally sell for real cash (USD or paypal) and do not necessarely stop the match. Certain people would use this excuse"oh but I prefer donate to another player for hard work" mainly due to Nexon scam atmosphere.

People who"contribute" to other players don't realize they are stealing Nexon business https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html directly. I personnally know 1 guy wrestling with this thought but since I couldn't take picture, I couldn't take screenshot and report him, especially if he mentionned the vendor IGN. I had a long discussion with this man to say these illegal trades are REALLY bad, but he doesnt seem to care and that he explained to pay these players is okay, especially if they use the game AS job. I was like WOAHHH!

Like our youtube videos or facebook, get more off & coins. Such as Maplestory M Mesos,tera gold,poe currency and more, please go to: https://www.mmogo.com/
Edited by rsgoldfast2018, 1 year(s) ago